Thursday, December 9, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Here's a little Christmas cheer from the Hipp house.
So far we haven't really had enough room for a real Christmas tree (or maybe we just didn't want to clean up after one...), so we have borrowed these little trees from my mom for the past 3 years. They work great, we just pulled them out of the attic at my parents house, right where we left them last year... one with the lights still strung.


I think every house needs a nativity... we love this one we got from Nate's parents! Angie, this picture is for you, complete with lamp. (my $3 find at a garage sale this summer)

This picture might just look like a plain white house, with a plain white door (both need to be painted), with just a simple Christmas wreath... Well, I'll tell you why it's more than that. For some reason Nate has kind of a weird dislike for wreaths, but looky here --he surprised me when I was at my night class last week! I don't know why, but I have a secret obsession for wreaths... Thanks Love!

Feliz Navidad!! ...seemed appropriate since it's playing on pandora right now. :)

5 comments:

  1. Your house looks adorable. Can I come live there! Love your bright blue table, I wish I was as daring as you! Love it! Hope you guys are doing great! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds have to think alike because we have the same kind of Christmas tree! I think yours might be a little bigger than ours though, and not to mention the fact that ours has no gifts under it yet. Maayong paskwa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got Nate a couple of wreaths for Christmas...actually one for every holiday! Hope he likes them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I even saw your little note to me, I was thinking "yay for the lamp" I love it and think it looks great, especially the green with your chritmas decor. You have such good taste, your house is so darn adorable! Oh, and yay for Nate gettting you a wreath! What a thoughtful and unselfish guy.

    ReplyDelete