Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Month Down!

I just realized I have successfully completed my first month of nursing school!! I heard it would be 4-6 weeks until we would really get the hang of it and the workload would even out. Other than the 7 assignments due on Monday... I guess we're getting there. :) It's been really great, I'm loving that I get to study things that really apply to what I want to do! It's also pretty nice just deciding which color of scrubs I want to wear 3-4 days a week, instead of trying to put a decent outfit together every morning! I hope the rest of the year goes as fast as this month has... I have a feeling it will.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats that's amazing! Sooo much work, it will be so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I bet the year will go really fast. When you get a break, let's do something fun to celebrate. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Angie, we will definitely have to do something when I get a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Sounds fun. Well, mostly getting to wear scrubs 4 days a week sounds fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you, too! Wish we were there!

    ReplyDelete